Kokernag, Jan 10: A lineman of Power Development Department (PDD) was on Monday injured due after he received an electric shock at Adhal Vailoo village of South Kashmir’s Anantnag district, an official said.
An official said that a PDD lineman identified as Abdul Hamid Mir of Badasgam while repairing an electric wire of transformer received an electric shock and thus simultaneously sustained burn injuries.
He was rushed to SDH Kokernag where he is undergoing treatment and his condition is stated to be stable. (KNO)
Srinagar, Jan 15: Police on Saturday said that six associates of Lashker-e-Toiba militant outfit were arrested in North Kashmir's Bandipora...