Shopian, Aug 23: A woman died due to electrocution at her home in Bemnipora village in South Kashmir’s Shopain district on Tuesday.
An official said that the woman died on spot due to an electric shock, while she was cooking.
He identified the deceased as Kulsuma, wife of Mohammad Rafiq Reshie of Bemnipora village of Shopian.
Meanwhile, a police official said that a case has been registered in this regard and investigation has been taken up. (KNO)
Sajid Raina Baramulla, Oct 3: With Indo-Pak armies maintaining ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC), at least 250 marriages...