Rehan Qayoom Mir
Srinagar, Feb 3: Three residential houses, along with one double-storey shed and shops on the ground floor, were damaged in a fire incident at Batamaloo area of Srinagar district, officials said.
Officials said that the fire broke out due to an electrical short circuit.
An official from the F&ES department informed that three residential houses with four shops on the ground floor of one of the buildings were damaged in the fire incident.
Additionally, the official stated that two firefighters received minor injuries during the firefighting operation, and their condition is stated to be stable.