Bijbehara, May 25: A daily wager of Power Development Department (PDD) was injured due to electrocution in Bijbehara area of South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Tuesday afternoon, official said.
An official said that a PDD daily wager identified as Ashiq Hussain Khan, son of Mohammad Subhan Khan of Waghama received an electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire in Tulkhan locality while repairing HT line, resulting in injuries to him.
Ashiq was immediately taken to GMC Anantnag where doctors referred him to SMHS Srinagar in serious conditions, he said. (KNO)
Srinagar, Jun 16: Counter Intelligence of Kashmir (CIK) Wednesday conducted a raid in old Srinagar city and seized business related...