Srinagar, Jun 24: A 17-year-old youth was on Thursday electrocuted to death near Shalimar garden in Srinagar.
Official sources said that a 17-year-old youth identified as Adil Ahmad, son of Mohammed Shafi of Gandtal Dhara area of Harwan received an electric shock while repairing an electric line at Shalimar.
He was subsequently shifted to a PHC Habbak where doctors declared him brought dead on arrival, they said.
Adil Ahmad was a salesman at a Photography Shop near Shalimar garden. (KNO)
Srinagar, Jul 27: The Jammu and Kashmir Union territory on Tuesday witnessed 107 fresh positive cases were also reported, taking...