Budgam, Aug 3: A young man was critically injured after receiving an electric shock when he was installing ‘Muharram’ Banner at his house in Mirgund area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district.
The victim identified as 22-year old Syed Ajaz Moosvi son of Syed Mustafa of Mirgund sustained burn injuries when he came in contact with a live wire passing atop his house.
He was shifted to District Hospital Budgam where doctors referred him to SMHS Hospital Srinagar.
His condition is stated to be critical. (KNT)
Srinagar, Sep 20: Advisor to Lieutenant Governor, Rajeev Rai Bhatnagar Wednesday remarked that Jammu and Kashmir is on accelerated trajectory...