Anantnag, Aug 6: A 61-year-old man died of electric shock while he was fishing at Kachulgund area of Dooru in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district, an official said here on Saturday.
An official said that the man identified as Wazir Ahmad Beigh (61) of Kachlgund Verinag got electrocuted when he was fishing with the help of electric current in Dahgam Nallah.
He said that Wazir, who was a retired employee of JKRatC, died on the spot.
The official said that the body has been handed over to the family for last rites.
Poonch, Aug 6: The body of a Poonch youth, who was missing from last five days, has been recovered in...