Srinagar, Sep 5: A 28-year-old non-local labourer died apparently due to alcohol overdose at a brick kiln in Chadoora area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district, officials said on Monday.
A police officer said that at around 1300 hours, body of the labourer Ajay Kevat son of Sat Narain Kevat of Kurba Chattisgarh, working at Brick Kiln—A-16 Kathergund, was brought to Sub District Hospital Chadoora.
“The inquest proceedings have been started into the matter and the prima facie cause of death seems to be overdose of locally prepared alcoholic drink at the kiln,” the officer added. (GNS)
Jahangeer Ganaie Srinagar, Feb 2: Despite constitution of divisional level Prescriptions Audit Committee (PAC) last year, doctors in several hospitals...