Kokernag, Nov 8: Two persons were injured due to an electric shock in Buchoo village of Kokernag in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Tuesday.
An official said that two persons received electric shock after they came in contact with a live wire in Buchoo village.
He said that both were working with Khanday Infrastructure Private Limited company as labours.
He added that the duo was shifted to GMC Anantnag for treatment, where their condition is said to be stable.
The injured have been identified as Javaid Ahmad Bhat anf Shabir Ahmad Sheikh—both residents of Watnad.
Govt forms panel to suggest remedial measures against sinking of land in Doda
Srinagar, Mar 24: The government on Friday formed a committee to suggest remedial measures regarding sinking of land in Doda...
Leave a Reply