Rajouri, Mar 31: A poor family hailing from Thandapani Panjgrian village near Line of Control (LoC) in Manjakote Tehsil has suffered a massive loss after their cattle shed got damaged in devastating fire.
The incident, locals said, happened in the intervening night of Thursday and Friday in which the entire cattle shed structure reduced to ashes.
They said that besides damage of structure, the poor family has also suffered loss of their livestock.
Tazeem Begum, wife of Late Mohammad Anayat, who is head of affected family, told that her two buffaloes, twelve sheep and fifteen chicken got charred alive in this incident.
“We appeal authorities to help us in this tough time and to provide us financial aid,” she said. (KNO)
Samoon for achieving 100 percent enrolment in Govt Polytechnics
Jammu, May 29: Principal Secretary, Skill Development Department (SDD), Dr Asgar Hassan Samoon, Monday chaired a meeting of senior officers...
Leave a Reply